Thursday, October 8, 2009

Conventional is a good fallback position

I think that conventional should always be a FALLBACK. Conventional is safe and I think safe should always be Plan B.

I don’t think anyone should be scared to take a risk and go with their gut feelings. People shouldn’t be afraid of failing or putting their ideas out to the world. As people always say “Let your creative juices flow” and the worst thing that could happen to you is someone saying “No”. That’s the way I look at it, that is all that could possibly happen.

Don’t get me wrong conventional isn’t all that bad but it’s boring, there’s no excitement to it. I know people tend to go with what they are comfortable with and what they know. Which is good in a way, because then you know your result every time and no harm will come of it.

But the problem is if you stick to conventional then you never take chances in life and what fun is that in the end. So I say let conventional be the fallback position and take a chance now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment