Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Andy Warhol said;"In the future everybody will be famous for 15 minutes" - You can't choose the 15 Minutes but why would you be world famous

15 MINUTES? Okay should I start getting excited now or later? I know that sounds a bit sarcastic to say the least but really only 15 minutes, that’s not really a lot of time. Well if that’s all the time we have to be world famous it better be good.

World Famous – imagine the whole world knowing your name and your face and knowing you for what you have done. That would be great and a truly life changing experience.

Well I can’t think of anything that I would be world famous for really, but it definitely won’t be singing or acting or anything in that line(15 minutes won’t be worth it in any case), but I would hope that I would be famous for making someone less fortunate, maybe making a difference in someone or people’s lives. That would be something worth being famous for, even if it is just for 15 minutes.

I know this sounds a bit overrated but its true what better could there be to be famous for than helping others and making a difference in the world that we live. I know I’ll be proud of that and I’m sure my family and friends will be as well. And imagine if we all decided that we wanted to be world famous for this reason. We could change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment