Sunday, September 27, 2009

What motivates me...

Well there is not just one thing that motivates me . I think many things that we take away from life can motivate you. We can just look around and find motivation in the world we live in.

Okay, okay that does sound a bit over the top if i must say so myself, but if you really think about it, its actually true. We are motivated by the actions of other people. When other people work hard we are motivated to work hard. When we see other people in love we are motivated to find that kind of love and the same goes for relationships with other people.

If is see someone young doing well i am motivated to keep working hard and growing myself for better things. This gets me through the bad days when you just feel like giving up, which i’ve been having alot of lately.

So basically people motivate and i guess we all motivate ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment